Professional Razor Blades Left-Handed Hair Scissors/Barber Scissors for Left Hand 5.5'' 440C Japanese Stainless Steel/ Sword Blade Sharp Barber Shears Set for Salon Stylists.
- EXCLUSIVE FOR LEFT HANDED PEOPLE: DO NOT USE WITH RIGHT HAND : This is a left handed hair cutting scissor and would only work if you use it with your left hand. Please Do Not Use this Scissor with Right Hand as it would not work at all for the right-handed people.
- JAPANESE 440C STAINLESS STEEL - Our Left Handed exceptional quality HANDMADE scissors are made from 100% Japanese 440C stainless steel with exquisite craftsmanship, excellent sturdiness, stability and sharpness, and heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, rust-resistant, colorfast, bringing you precise, fast and fine cutting, giving you an amazing experience of using and cutting hair with confidence. They are recommended as the perfect hair cutting tool for barbers, stylists and cosmetologists.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - The handle of this barber hairdressing scissor is hand polished to perfectly fit your head and thumb. Non-slip handle, ergonomic shape with integrated finger rest for comfort allowing relax cutting. PREVENTS STRAINS on your fingers, wrists and arms caused by repetitive motion when cutting hair. Fits common thumb and finger allowing easy hand movement and pain-free with optimum control.
- IDEAL THUMB & FINGER RING SIZE - The thumb and finger grip are of the ideal size which keeps your finger and thumb relax and pain-free. Because of the ideal finger and thumb ring size, you can easily trim all hair types including beards and mustaches to perfection.
- COMFORTABLE & SMOOTH MOTION - This barber scissors has been designed for professionals with attention to its weight, maneuverability, durability, and ergonomics.
- PERFECT APPLICABILITY - These shears for hair cutting are about 5.5 inches, the perfect size for you to easily cut a variety of hairstyles, sword blades for better control of all types of hair; with adjustable screws to easily tighten or loosen the haircutting scissors and adjust pressure as needed; the silencer can reduce the noise when the thumb and finger handles hit; with oil and cloth to help you easily clean and maintain.