Professional Thinning Scissors (32 TOOTH), Barber Hair Trimming Razor Edge Teeth Blending Scissor 6.0'' Premium qualityStainless Steel for Salon Stylists, Beauticians & Hairdresser with Adjustment Ball bearing Screw.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY & 9CR13 STEEL - The construction of these barber shears professional are of excellent quality with a unique visual appearance, hardness, and extreme sharpness, as a result, the cutting is unbeatable. 9CR13 steel is often referred to as Super Steel because it can be extremely sharpened, and the sharpening lasts a long time. They are recommended as the perfect hair cutting tool for barbers, stylists and cosmetologists.
- CUT PERFECTLY FOR EVERY TIME: The extremely sharp and durable blades of this hair Thinning shearsprofessional are obtained thanks to the incredibly detailed process of sharpening and thermal treatment of steel 9CR13. These superior blades won't lock up or get dull in long time, ensuring a perfect cutting every time
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - The handle of this barber hairdressing scissor is hand polished to perfectly fit your head and thumb. Non-slip handle, ergonomic shape with integrated finger rest for comfort allowing relax cutting. PREVENTS STRAINS on your fingers, wrists and arms caused by repetitive motion when cutting hair. Fits common thumb and finger allowing easy hand movement and pain-free with optimum control.
- IDEAL THUMB & FINGER RING SIZE - The thumb and finger grip are of the ideal size which keeps your finger and thumb relax and pain-free. Because of the ideal finger and thumb ring size, you can easily trim all hair types including beards and mustaches to perfection.
- COMFORTABLE & SMOOTH MOTION - This barber thinning scissors has been designed for professionals with attention to its weight, maneuverability, durability, and ergonomics.
- PERFECT APPLICABILITY - These shears for hair thinning are about 6.0 inches, the perfect size for you to easily cut a variety of hairstyles, with adjustable screws to easily tighten or loosen the haircutting scissors and adjust pressure as needed; the silencer can reduce the noise when the thumb and finger handles hit; with oil and cloth to help you easily clean and maintain.